Driving Class Registration
Things to Know
- Student must be at least 15 years of age to start drivers education and obtain a permit. Students that do not attend drivers education classes cannot receive a permit until they are 16 years of age.
- Course includes 30 hours classroom plus 6 hours of driving (home pick-up for most drives) Licensed by the State of Indiana’s Bureau of Motor Vehicles and Dept of Education.
- The State of Indiana requires all Driver Education classroom and driving must be completed in a maximum of 120 days!
To Obtain a Driver's License...
- Student must be 16 Years & 3 Months old.
- Student must have held permit for a minimum of 6 months.
- Student must have finished a driver's education course.
- Without driver's education, student must be 16 years & 9 months to obtain a license.